Hammock stand and hammock

  • bobmac18704
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      I'm doing this for a friend of mine so i need some help. He and his
      wife and family are of the heavy weight brew, 330 lbs and above. His
      wife and kids are not far behind. They are looking for a hammock stand
      and hammock for the heavy weight crowd. Can anybody in this group
      recommend any such hammock. This will be out on a dock and probably
      won't see too much indoor time so durability is a must.Thanks for your
      help. Bob Mac