Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout Hot Springs, NC June 6-8

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      Sorry you might not make the campout Tina. The price of gas is certainly
      putting a crimp on everyone, but we hope you can find a ride. Karen & I
      have a driving vacation planned later this summer which we're really looking
      forward to, but it may be our last, at least for a while. On the Hot
      Springs campout, we've heard from quite a few folks who still plan to be
      there so it should be a good turnout..Ed