Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout Hot Springs, NC June 6-8

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Was looking forward to coming but the cost of gas is becoming an issue. At
      this point, short of a carpool arrangement, I won't be able to attend as
      planned.

      Tina
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
        Sorry you might not make the campout Tina. The price of gas is certainly
        putting a crimp on everyone, but we hope you can find a ride. Karen & I
        have a driving vacation planned later this summer which we're really looking
        forward to, but it may be our last, at least for a while. On the Hot
        Springs campout, we've heard from quite a few folks who still plan to be
        there so it should be a good turnout..Ed