RE: [SPAM]Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout Hot Springs, NC June 6-8

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Great Tim! As always, we look forward to seeing you.Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Author, Hammock Camping book

      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Was looking forward to coming but the cost of gas is becoming an issue. At
        this point, short of a carpool arrangement, I won't be able to attend as
        planned.

        Tina
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          Sorry you might not make the campout Tina. The price of gas is certainly
          putting a crimp on everyone, but we hope you can find a ride. Karen & I
          have a driving vacation planned later this summer which we're really looking
          forward to, but it may be our last, at least for a while. On the Hot
          Springs campout, we've heard from quite a few folks who still plan to be
          there so it should be a good turnout..Ed