Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout Hot Springs, NC June 6-8

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      I'm going to try my very best to be there for this one. It's always fun & I really hate when i miss one. Looking forward to that hot dog roost!!! ...Tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote: Karen & I hope everyone is planning to attend the hammock campout this
      coming weekend in Hot Springs. This is our regular summer campout &
      all hammock hangers or want-a-bees are welcome. Here's the link for the
      announcement & more info:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsJun08.htm

      The dates are June 6-8, not June 8-10 as given in the announcement.

      We've gotten lots of interest so far, so we should have another great
      turnout. Shoot us an email if you're coming so we can better plan the
      campsite & the Saturday nite hot dog roost.

      We will be in a commerical campground within the city limits of Hot
      Springs & we also often have families with children, so wild drinking
      won't be appropriate. Never the less, we manage to have a fun time
      anyway! Hope to see ya there....Ed & Karen

      Moderators, Hammock Camping List
      Owners,Speer Hammocks, Inc

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        Great Tim! As always, we look forward to seeing you.Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Author, Hammock Camping book

        Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          Was looking forward to coming but the cost of gas is becoming an issue. At
          this point, short of a carpool arrangement, I won't be able to attend as
          planned.

          Tina
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            Sorry you might not make the campout Tina. The price of gas is certainly
            putting a crimp on everyone, but we hope you can find a ride. Karen & I
            have a driving vacation planned later this summer which we're really looking
            forward to, but it may be our last, at least for a while. On the Hot
            Springs campout, we've heard from quite a few folks who still plan to be
            there so it should be a good turnout..Ed