SEHHA Campout Hot Springs, NC June 6-8

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Karen & I hope everyone is planning to attend the hammock campout this
      coming weekend in Hot Springs. This is our regular summer campout &
      all hammock hangers or want-a-bees are welcome. Here's the link for the
      announcement & more info:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsJun08.htm

      The dates are June 6-8, not June 8-10 as given in the announcement.

      We've gotten lots of interest so far, so we should have another great
      turnout. Shoot us an email if you're coming so we can better plan the
      campsite & the Saturday nite hot dog roost.

      We will be in a commerical campground within the city limits of Hot
      Springs & we also often have families with children, so wild drinking
      won't be appropriate. Never the less, we manage to have a fun time
      anyway! Hope to see ya there....Ed & Karen

      Moderators, Hammock Camping List
      Owners,Speer Hammocks, Inc

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
          Great Tim! As always, we look forward to seeing you.Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Author, Hammock Camping book

          Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
            Was looking forward to coming but the cost of gas is becoming an issue. At
            this point, short of a carpool arrangement, I won't be able to attend as
            planned.

            Tina
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
              Sorry you might not make the campout Tina. The price of gas is certainly
              putting a crimp on everyone, but we hope you can find a ride. Karen & I
              have a driving vacation planned later this summer which we're really looking
              forward to, but it may be our last, at least for a while. On the Hot
              Springs campout, we've heard from quite a few folks who still plan to be
              there so it should be a good turnout..Ed