SEHHA weekend

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31 5:53 AM
      I was looking forward to attending this event but finances are becoming an issue. About the only way I can attend is if there is a chance of carpooling with someone.

      Is there anyone planning on attending that could carpool? I'm in the Calabash area of NC. So, anyone in the Myrtle Beach/Conway/Wilmington/Florence or even the Columbia area available???

      Tina
      http://frecs.blogspot.com