Re: I soooo want to try hammock camping!!!!

  • Rebecca D Beckwith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 12:17 PM
      do a search for portable hammocks, I was able to find one that has to
      have a sturdy post or tree on one end but stand on the other, and
      another that is steel that is fairly heavy but not outrageously so, and
      another one that uses 4x4's (I use this one in my bedroom)

      my household did a setup for a couple of these during Memorial Day
      weekend. http://www.bweebweebwee.com/tensegrity/