has anyone made/used a set up like this?

  • eilismaura@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19 4:51 PM
      Would something like this be usable even when heavy??

      Thanks

      http://www.amazon.com/Byer-Maine-A4030-Madera-Hammock/dp/B00092M278/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1211240644&sr=8-25

    • C C Wayah
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19 4:55 PM
        Just as a car camping out fit or close to the campsite..
        I'd never conceder backpacking long distances
        with one.
        Rogene
        There's a few hikers working on back hiking frames gear for a hammock that
        should be piping in sometime soon with their ideas.
      • Tom Frazier
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19 5:24 PM
          You could make yourself one of those with a couple of stout sticks, some rope, and a $5 leash anchor stake from Wal-Mart.

          Tom