RE: [Hammock Camping] My Big Adventure

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2008
      Nice report Tina. I know how cold Clingmans can be! I got stuck out there a
      couple Januarys ago. Unfortunately, there were no rangers at the top to
      shuttle us down. Just a long, hard 8 mile hike back to Newfound Gap. It's
      always nice to go on a short hike with people prior to going on a long trek.
      I've been lucky for the most part about the people I've met, but then again.
      there have been those chosen few who I'd like to push off a cliff.

      AB

      _____

      Visit Corridor9

      <http://www.corridor9.net> http://www.corridor9.net

      ____________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12 11:11 AM
        since Iv'e been testing a tent I got lazy reading this group...shoulda
        knowed some yank would besmirch me...:')

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...>
        wrote:

        > Nice report Tina. I know how cold Clingmans can be! I got stuck out
        there a
        > couple Januarys ago. Unfortunately, there were no rangers at the top
        > shuttle us down. Just a long, hard 8 mile hike back to Newfound Gap.
        It's
        > always nice to go on a short hike with people prior to going on a
        long trek.
        > I've been lucky for the most part about the people I've met, but then
        again.
        > there have been those chosen few who I'd like to push off a cliff.
        >

        > AB

      • Andrew Buskov
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12 2:48 PM
          I didn't say I wanted to push "Coy" off a cliff. how do you know I wasn't
          talking about Chuck???

          COY: Do not read below this line!!!

          (Chuck. I was actually talking about Coy, so don't worry)

          AB

          _____

          wrote:

          > Nice report Tina. I know how cold Clingmans can be! I got stuck out
          there a
          > couple Januarys ago. Unfortunately, there were no rangers at the top
          > shuttle us down. Just a long, hard 8 mile hike back to Newfound Gap.
          It's
          > always nice to go on a short hike with people prior to going on a
          long trek.
          > I've been lucky for the most part about the people I've met, but then
          again.
          > there have been those chosen few who I'd like to push off a cliff.
          >

          > AB