Re: [Hammock Camping] A place to hang in the Naples, FL area?

  • wcfw
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8 4:20 PM
      Thanks - I am heading over from Miami for business and will ultimately
      be in Tampa. As such, I need to stay closer to the coast - I just
      thought I might find something in the Naples - Ft. Meyers area.

      You definitely need to do the 7mile camp - I stayed there over new
      years 2yrs ago. The trail itself is beautiful - it is amazing the
      variety of habitat and the way a couple of feet elevation make such a
      huge difference.

      I have never kayaked the 10000 islands. I have done an overnighter out
      of Flamingo and a weekend over to boca chita, but someday I would love
      to do the whole wilderness waterway.

      I guess I'll just have to bring the tent.