Re: From FL to 22nd SEHHA Campout ??? June 6-8, 2008 Hot Springs, NC

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2008
      cheapest ab $406 (PLUS taxes etc) with one stop. guess I'll have to
      look for something else special for my b/day.

      sheesh...I got $300 round trip including taxes for my trip to
      Guadalajara last week!!

      sandy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer"
      <sandykayak@...> wrote:

      > hmmm got this from their Website, but I doubt that there are any
      > cheap flights to a municipal airport. So Knoxville would be best?
      >
      > sandy in miami
      >
      > <<By Air:
      > Knoxville airport (McGhee-Tyson)is about 95 minutes away.
      > http://www.tys.org/
      >
      > The closest airport to the Hot Springs Resort & Spa is the
      > Greeneville-Greene County Municipal Airport , located in
      > Greeneville , Tennessee. It is about 45 minutes away.
      > http://www.airnav.com/airport/GCY>>
      >

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer"
      > <sandykayak@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Gosh, I would LOVE to hang out with y'all. I live in Miami and
      > would
      > > have to find a very cheap flight. My birthday is on June 11 (the
      > > Wed) and I was looking to do something very special. I just got
      > > back from a week in Mexico (where I spent the last night in my
      > > Venezuelan string hammock on the rooftop terrace since I'd made
      up
      > > the bed for incoming tenants)so I'm not sure how many days I can
      > > take, but certainly a long weekend would fly.
      > >
      > > Is anyone else planning to fly in and we could meet up in ?????
      > > (which airport(s) are best?) and share a car rental. Or perhaps
      > > someone else has another suggestion?
      > >
      > > sandy kramer
      > > miami, fl
      > >

      > > -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@ wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hi all,
      > > >
      > > > ?
      > > >
      > > > Ed will send out more details later, but here is the basic info
      > > regarding the June SEHHA Campout in Hot Springs. As always, it
      will
      > > be the second weekend in June which is June 6-8. Unfortunately,
      > this
      > > year it will not coincide with the Bluff Mountain Music festival
      > and
      > > we were unable to change out dates to the following weekend. ?
      Even

      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsJun08.htm