Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Using ascenders with a hammock

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hike your own hike!

      I used to buy every new gadget. I was the consummate gadgeteer! My
      pack was 50 pounds. If I could have
      found a larger one it would have been 75.

      Then I found the simplicity of bringing as little and as light as
      possible. Sometimes, too little. It makes me think more and appreciate
      all the things I leave at home which I choose to escape from. For me,
      the Wilderness/Nature is the ultimate truth - no lies.

      I'm with Risk. A "slippery" taught line hitch weighs nothing, you can't
      loose it or break it.

      Hike your own hike!

      Rich