Calendar listing of events

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      I've just listed our SE Hammock Hangers Sept campout in the Calendar
      section of this List. Go to "Calendar" and click on 'Event Lists' or
      scroll to September.

      Anyone else who is planning a trip and would welcome other hammock
      hanges should consider listing their trip on the Calendar as well.
      Even trips planned at the last minute might interest other members
      who live nearby. In this way, we can continue to share the good news,
      make new friendships and renew old ones. Of course, posting upcoming
      trips on the list itself is still a good way to reach others...Ed