Re: Pros and Cons - knees

  • boardmanmw
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2008
      How did you hang the hammock? Do you have a stand, or did you bolt
      into the walls? I'd be interested in a picture of your rig. Mike

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Vorndran
      <debswebworks@...> wrote:

      > I sleep in my Brazilian style hammock at home pretty much every
      night.
    • Bill Keiser
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2008
        > How did you hang the hammock? Do you have a stand, or did you bolt
        > into the walls? I'd be interested in a picture of your rig. Mike

        they are hung nearly vertical from points 2 or 3 ft apart so that
        you are suspended sort of diagonally in a nearly horizontal line at
        the bottom. whole families live in them. they are made of fine cotton
        string.
        i can't find any pictures of them and don't have mine set up right now.
        bill keiser