Re: [Hammock Camping] Claytor hammocks -- no no-see-um mesh

  • david ball
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9 6:40 AM
      Good idea Rick.

      Rick <ra1@...> wrote: Treating the netting with spray permethrin may discourage those pests
      from trying to crawl through the netting.

      Rick

      Tom Frazier wrote:
      > That about sums up my position. I have no problems with no-see-ums unless it's in the middle of summer in some of our mountain scrub meadows...not sure why that is, but a little citrus bug spray and I have no more issues. Nights in the high country is cold enough that I really don't need bugnetting....but if I were ever stuck in the ground, that would be something else. I guarantee those pesky little bugs will weasel their way through my mosquito netting...but maybe I'll done with my claytor-clone with no-see-um netting. ;o)

      Working for our customers providing personal growth, team building and leadership development through outdoor adventure.

      "In the woods we return to reason and faith...there nothing will befall me, no disgrace, no calamity which nature cannot repair..."

      Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://www.riverjourneys.org

      David and Cara Lawson Ball
      RiverJourneys Inc.