Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: ,Newbie

  • Tom Frazier
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 7, 2008
      That's actually what I was thinking of when my sides got cold. It doesn't look hard to make and I got myself a new Viking Emerald 116 I got just to play around with little projects like this...maybe I'll give it a shot and see what I get. ;o)

      I was worried about the possibility of getting cold, so I even brought along an extra ccf pad just in case...lol...ended up using it as a floor pad instead.