Trailbaker

  • Heather Pullman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      Aaron,

      I looked for a trailbaker at your website but was unable to find it. Can
      you give me info on that?

      Heather

    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
        That's because it's still being developed, and isn't available yet.
        I'm hoping to have it online by the middle of August, perhaps sooner.
        -Aaron

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Heather Pullman"