Re: Hammock Camping Intro

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      Hey Shane, I read your article and also your review of the Explorer. Very thorough indeed! And very helpful I might add.
      Chet

      Shane Steinkamp wrote:
      Message
      I expect that most of you know who I am because I'm a loudmouth know-it-all on several lists.  For more information as it pertains to my background in hammocking, and for a really cool article that should be published sooner or later, check this out:

      Shane