Sale on non-slip shelf liners

  • Blake Robert
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
      I stopped by Walmart today and found a closeout on
      20"x6' non-slip shelf liners.

      They normally go at $3.50.

      They are now going at $1.50.

      This does not mean that your Walmart will have them at
      closeout prices---but, there is a certain uniformity
      with many stores.

      For example, Flagstaff often has its last major
      blizzard in late March. People driving through on I-40
      aren't equipped for the weather---they exit at the
      Flagstaff Mall seeking cold weather wear at Sears,
      Penney's, and Dillard's.

      Only to be told that winter wear was closed out weeks
      ago to make room for short sleeves, short pants, etc.

      When the Phoenix and Tucson stores at low elevation
      (1,350 feet and 2,300 feet) switch their seasonal
      offerings the stores at higher elevations/colder
      climates have to switch too.

      So, maybe your Walmart will have these at sale prices
      too?????

      RB