Mosquito Hammock

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2008
      I have a HH I like quite a bit, but recently saw the "Mosquito Hammock" on the web. I liked the double layer bottom and it looked very roomy. Does anyone have one of these? Any thoughts?
      Chuck

    • Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
        Chuck:

        If you mean Tom Claytor's Mosquito Hammock, I have several of his
        models. Four of the Expedition model, and two of the Jungle model.

        As far as I'm concerned, they're the ideal hammock. It's how I'd make my
        own hammock if I did. (And I did!)

        The design and quality are excellent and I think they represent good
        value.

        The Expedition is my favorite model. The Jungle is a bit heavier, but
        the extra foot in length somehow translates into more foot-room
        (width-wise).

        Bear