  • the gnome of blue island
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Did you miss the point that they are not protecting just trees?

      Moss, snails, ground cover, flora, fauna, insects, animals, and various
      environmental elements need protection

      to take this to its logical conclusion we would not be allowed to camp or hang anyplace, we will always

      leave albeit a amall trace of our being there! do the best you can, be responsible, and conciderate,
      the gnome of blue island