Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Superstitions hike anyone???????

  • Arye P. R.
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 22, 2008
      Can I ask where the dozens of freeze dried #10 cans of food

      at $5 each came from
      Arye P. Rubenstein

      #3 snakeskins. I thought that w/o the net #2's would

      be a better fit. Not so. Anyone want to trade on set

      of little used #2's for 3's or 4's???

      RB

    • Arye P. R.
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein