[Hammock Camping] Re: Superstitions hike anyone???????

  • billybob38801
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 22, 2008
      Blake,
      Which ( what? ) hammock is that? It looks like a Hennessy without net.
      If so, is that one you bought from HH without a net, or did you just
      cut the net off?

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you for the input.
      >
      > I had to change my plans-here is the photographic part
      > of the trip report I am making for the Flagstaff
      > Hiking Club ebulletin.
    • Arye P. R.
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein