[Hammock Camping] Re: what do you think of this rainfly

  • CHRIS NIMON
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 17, 2008
      Dont get me wrong, i really love their hammocks. ive had an 1/8 inch
      hole in the bottom of my hammock ( check kids pockets before letting
      them play in them) for about 2 years and i still use it as often as i
      can. their hammocks are first rate as far as im concerned. im not
      sure exactly what material they use but its definitely strong and
      still hasnt ripped out on me yet so kudos to them for their hammocks.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...>