Re: [Hammock Camping] sticky fly

  • bloffy13
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
      Gda'y guys,
      Just thought I would round out this post. As I said earlier,
      Hennessy's got in touch with me as soon as I sorted out the lousy
      email from this end of the world. Straight away they were more than
      happy to send me a replacement fly.
      I received it from them only two and a half to three weeks later
      which was amazing because mail from my family in Australia can take
      anything up to five or six weeks sometimes.
      Anyway, I got to use it over the past couple of days and it was
      awesome. I slept like a log and it was so much cooler than the tent I
      have been sleeping in, even with the fans on.
      It rained heavily on the first night and I did the old feel-around
      trick and, guess what, bone dry.
      I've written a letter to Hennessy's thanking them for their prompt
      service etc and they want to post it on their internet site - kewl, I
      am a published writer ;-).
      Gotta go but keep on keeping on and hang in there
      Bloffy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "bloffy13" <bloffy13@...>