Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Stands

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
      Scroll down on this page to see my setup:
      http://hammockcamping.blogspot.com/

      I will try a piece of rebar, and an additional stake like in your
      photo and see how it works. I think I have a 20" piece of rebar, and
      a 16" spike. Maybe I will go to the hardware store tonight.
      --
      Scott
      If man made it, don't eat it!!!

    • eilismaura@aol.com