Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: How can I hang my hammock indoors?

  • adrnlnjnky
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 29, 2008
      Oh but you have to wear a helmet and strap in because we are going to
      take care of you if something happens. Don't you worry about anything
      just wear you seatbelt and your helmets, do what we tell you and
      everything will be O.K. Just take a sip from this magic bottle and let
      the state take care of you. It's easier that way and your life will be
      better!!

      :)
      Tom

      Oh and no hanging hammocks in the house, It mars up the walls!!!!

      David Fox wrote:

      > I can agree with your thread as long as I don't have to pay an increased
      > cost to my insurance or hospital to defray the cost of maintaining you
      > in a
      > vegetative state from an accident where you didn't wear a helmet. I agree
      > that it should be the choice of a rational adult to wear or not wear a
      > seat
      > belt, or helmet or rock climb without fall protection. It should be
      > understood that there should be no special or particular care taken in the
      > event that you have an accident. Kind of like an automatic DO NOT
      > RECUCITATE
      > order. If we didn't live in a litigious society, there would be a lot of
      > other warnings and laws that we wouldn't have to hassle with. We would all
      > assume that, hey, you pay your money and you take your chances.
      > Period. You
      > are responsible for your own choices, and no one else. Still plenty of
      > work
      > for the lawyers when something injures two separate parties, not
      > related to
      > each other.
      >
      > From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>

    • Arye P. R.
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein