[Hammock Camping] Re: How can I hang my hammock indoors?

    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 26, 2008
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Cara Lin Bridgman
      <caralinb@...> wrote:

      > but I'd
      > even more greatly appreciate some perspective and acceptance of the
      fact
      > that setting up a hammock is an elementary thing that elementary school
      > kids are capable of doing without getting out their programmable
      > calculators or slide rules.

      CL,

      I agree with that.

      And I think you also agree that when we see someone post a question on
      here about hammocks that we realize there are some significant risks
      associated with (that you don't think they may realize) that it isn't
      a bad thing to try and point those out and offer an explanation when
      an explanation is needed.

      Dave
    • Arye P. R.
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein