Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: How can I hang my hammock indoors?

  • C C Wayah
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 25, 2008
      Hammock injuries are in the top five of home biased injuries in the US form
      mostly tipped hammocks.
      So do we need seat belt in our hammocks?

      Rogene
    • Arye P. R.
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein