RE: [Hammock Camping] Fuzzy OOP - sorta

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
      I HOPE A NEW AND BETTER DOOR OPENS FOR YOU!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
        Fuzzy-

        Wow! I'm so sorry to hear this, and you do have my sympathies. Hubby has
        now been working for a year as a temp after 5 years of various
        self-employments and only rarely making a profit. Now both his job and mine
        are talking layoffs for next year. *If* the housing market picked up, we
        could sell our house and move to a less expensive area to retire, then coast
        until we are of age to collect Social Security and pensions. At least our
        kids are adults and responsible for their own needs/bills. You have 3
        teenage boys to feed. (OUCH!) Sometimes it is good to be a few years older
        than friends...

        Best of Luck!

        Rosaleen

        Fuzzy OOP - sorta
        Posted by: "Chuck Kime" chuck_kime@... f_u_z_z_e_e
        Date: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:31 am ((PST))

        All, this is cross-posted, so forgive the parts not germaine to you...

        I was informed yesterday that today is my last day of employment with
        the company I've worked for for almost 10 years. ...

        Fuzzy