Fuzzy OOP - sorta

  • Chuck Kime
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
      All, this is cross-posted, so forgive the parts not germaine to you...

      I was informed yesterday that today is my last day of employment with
      the company I've worked for for almost 10 years. I will be doing my
      employment search from my MIL's PC while she is at work, so I will have
      sporadic internet for a while, as opposed to none at all if I were at
      home. I do not currently have access to my work PC where all of my
      files are, so I will not be able to get to the gear report edit that is
      due in the next day or so...

      Shane, if you could set me to monitoring zero for the near future, I'd
      appreciate it.

      Shane/Leesa, if you could hand off my current monitoring jobs,
      including one that has been posted, that would also be good.

      BridGeT. I will be able to finish my 2 current tests, as the text is on
      my home PC and I just will need to post it remotely.

      I will be in touch,
      Fuzzy

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • David Fox
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
        I HOPE A NEW AND BETTER DOOR OPENS FOR YOU!

[...]

        Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

      • Rosaleen Sullivan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
          Fuzzy-

          Wow! I'm so sorry to hear this, and you do have my sympathies. Hubby has
          now been working for a year as a temp after 5 years of various
          self-employments and only rarely making a profit. Now both his job and mine
          are talking layoffs for next year. *If* the housing market picked up, we
          could sell our house and move to a less expensive area to retire, then coast
          until we are of age to collect Social Security and pensions. At least our
          kids are adults and responsible for their own needs/bills. You have 3
          teenage boys to feed. (OUCH!) Sometimes it is good to be a few years older
          than friends...

          Best of Luck!

          Rosaleen

          Fuzzy OOP - sorta