hammock hanging laws...

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
      just read all this. Wow! I missed where Dave was pushing to impose
      laws on hanging a hammock...LOL I think the real point in all this was
      not to compare hanging a hammock to a wall to blowing an intersection
      but to realize that yes, I could get hurt or damage my house. I think
      Tims first hand example and Ralphs cited example are reason enough to
      give any hang anywhere a critical inspection.

      BTW the stat someone cited about most accidents happening 2 miles from
      is really misleading but in this case might apply...

      Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
        Dave's 1st Law-- "Hang em High" <grin>

        Dave

        > just read all this. Wow! I missed where Dave was pushing to impose
        > laws on hanging a hammock...LOL I think the real point in all this was
        > not to compare hanging a hammock to a wall to blowing an intersection
        > but to realize that yes, I could get hurt or damage my house. I think
        > Tims first hand example and Ralphs cited example are reason enough to
        > give any hang anywhere a critical inspection.
        >
        > BTW the stat someone cited about most accidents happening 2 miles from
        > is really misleading but in this case might apply...
        >
        > Coy Boy

      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
          On 1/25/08, Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:

          > Dave's 1st Law-- "Hang em High" <grin>
          >
          > Dave

          Dave's 2nd Law-- "Hang em Slack

          Ralph

        • Frank Looper
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
            On Jan 25, 2008 9:21 AM, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
            > BTW the stat someone cited about most accidents happening 2 miles from
            > is really misleading but in this case might apply...
            >
            > Coy Boy

            Dang! Time to move again. And I really liked it here...