RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: How can I hang my hammock indoors?

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 25, 2008
      I can agree with your thread as long as I don't have to pay an increased
      cost to my insurance or hospital to defray the cost of maintaining you in a
      vegetative state from an accident where you didn't wear a helmet. I agree
      that it should be the choice of a rational adult to wear or not wear a seat
      belt, or helmet or rock climb without fall protection. It should be
      understood that there should be no special or particular care taken in the
      event that you have an accident. Kind of like an automatic DO NOT RECUCITATE
      order. If we didn't live in a litigious society, there would be a lot of
      other warnings and laws that we wouldn't have to hassle with. We would all
      assume that, hey, you pay your money and you take your chances. Period. You
      are responsible for your own choices, and no one else. Still plenty of work
      for the lawyers when something injures two separate parties, not related to
      each other.

      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein