Re: How can I hang my hammock indoors?

  • Rebecca D Beckwith
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 24, 2008
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "p38sam" <p38sam@...> wrote:

      > I have been thinking about hanging my hammock in a corner in my room
      but I don't know
      > how I should do it. Would an eye bolt into a stud hold me up? I
      have read about putting a
      > board over 2 studs with an eye bolt in it but do I have to do that?
      >
      > Thanks
      > -Sam

      I use the stand indoors. My room is the "social" place in the house so
      we use it also as seating for watching TV, or socializing, or watching
      the grandsons put on a show. Not to mention same grandsons using it as
      a swing and all sorts of acrobatic uses!

      http://www.amazon.com/Outback-Chair-OB-718-Hammock-
      Black/dp/B0009349Q4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-
      garden&qid=1200674875&sr=8-1
    • Arye P. R.
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thanks, wish I was there - than

        I guess being in the Midwest (Chicago), that is why we have have both flea markets and swap meets. The famous one here is the Maxwell Street Market which has been around for better than 100 years.

        Arye P. Rubenstein