Were?

  • mltrainee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
      Before I joined I asked were you are based? Is there any one from the
      UK pacifically North Scotland.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
        i'm not sure if they are active here but there are a few in hammockers in your neck of the woods on http://hammockforums.net ...tim

        mltrainee <mltrainee@...> wrote: Before I joined I asked were you are based? Is there any one from the

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
          Welcome to Hammock Camping List. Most of our members are from the US, but
          many are from other countries. Perhaps your question will elicit responses
          from others in your area.Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Author, Hammock Camping book

          Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          Before I joined I asked were you are based? Is there any one from the
          UK pacifically North Scotland.

          Thanks

        • woody woodrich
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
            Wouldnt North Scotland be *atlantically*? WW