Anybody interested in a JRB Bear Mountain Bridge?

  • coldspring44
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
      I am putting mine up for sale. It's only been used for 15 minutes.
    • billybob38801
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
        If you only used it 15 minutes, have you thought about returning it? I
        had to return mine, because of shoulder squeeze and not enough width
        for me to draw my knees up when side sleeping. Though I was over 20
        lbs less than the stated upper weight limit. The Jacks were great
        about refunding, great customer service. Since I had only tried it out
        for an hour or two in the back yard, and since I was well under the
        stated weight limits, it seemed reasonable to me to return it when it
        didn't "fit".

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "coldspring44"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
          No, I'm just selling it. The product isn't defective. I reserved it
          four months ago and I no longer want to spend the money on it, so I am
          just going to sell it. It needs a large tarp to, so it's about a $300
          -$320 cost to get it going.

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "billybob38801"