Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Speer ridge line

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 11, 2008
      My last time out, I was tying my Speer III to a large tree which did not
      allow enough webbing for a Speer 4 wrap knot. I decided to improvise
      with a Hennessey figure 8 knot and it worked like a charm. Even allowed
      slack around the tree for up and down leveling adjustment. I like to
      have the foot end a little higher.

      Rich

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 16, 2008
        I updated the file I previously posted by including some sketches to
        help explain what I said. It messes up the previous link but it is
        the same name under Youngblood's folder and this should be the link

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8BuOR_aqY-p99MHhoq9u40Wsacy4XOTpIn-o2G5KOtGM3Qmc5TVomj0dsM1O-YgxdlduT1FrTAl5pfYja8Sy1M4AvkWhng/Youngblood%27s/Structural%20Ridgelines-%2001162008.doc

        Dave