Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Speer ridge line

    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 8, 2008
      Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote: On 1/8/08, David Fox wrote:

      > What does adding the ridgelne do?

      5. But it also makes it hard to sit in sideways

      Ralph

      unless you have a fair amount of sag.

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 16, 2008
        I updated the file I previously posted by including some sketches to
        help explain what I said. It messes up the previous link but it is
        the same name under Youngblood's folder and this should be the link

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8BuOR_aqY-p99MHhoq9u40Wsacy4XOTpIn-o2G5KOtGM3Qmc5TVomj0dsM1O-YgxdlduT1FrTAl5pfYja8Sy1M4AvkWhng/Youngblood%27s/Structural%20Ridgelines-%2001162008.doc

        Dave