Speer ridge line

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm interested in experimenting with a structural ridge line for my
      Speer III hammock.

      Would tying off above the knots be best?

      Any recommendations on a good starting length?

      Will the orange tarp line Ed sells be strong enough?

      Thanks in advance!

      Rich

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 16, 2008
        I updated the file I previously posted by including some sketches to
        help explain what I said. It messes up the previous link but it is
        the same name under Youngblood's folder and this should be the link

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8BuOR_aqY-p99MHhoq9u40Wsacy4XOTpIn-o2G5KOtGM3Qmc5TVomj0dsM1O-YgxdlduT1FrTAl5pfYja8Sy1M4AvkWhng/Youngblood%27s/Structural%20Ridgelines-%2001162008.doc

        Dave