[Hammock Camping] Re: [WomenHikers] HIKER MISSING ON BLOOD MOUNTAIN

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@...> wrote:

      > Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an
      implanted
      > chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.

      The black lab on Springer New Year's Eve belonged to someone tenting
      near us that night.
    • drodegeb
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark" <marta_clark@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an
        > implanted
        > > chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.
        >
        > The black lab on Springer New Year's Eve belonged to someone tenting
        > near us that night.

        New information is on the CNN website. Unfortunately it doesn't look
        good.

        http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/07/georgia.hiker/index.html?iref=topnews