Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: [WomenHikers] HIKER MISSING ON BLOOD MOUNTAIN

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
      Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an implanted
      chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.

      On 1/4/08, Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:

      > Updated story
      >
      > http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/01/04/HiltonFound_0105_web.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=13

    • marta_clark
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@...> wrote:

        > Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an
        implanted
        > chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.

        The black lab on Springer New Year's Eve belonged to someone tenting
        near us that night.
      • drodegeb
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark" <marta_clark@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an
          > implanted
          > > chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.
          >
          > The black lab on Springer New Year's Eve belonged to someone tenting
          > near us that night.

          New information is on the CNN website. Unfortunately it doesn't look
          good.

          http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/07/georgia.hiker/index.html?iref=topnews