Re: [WomenHikers] HIKER MISSING ON BLOOD MOUNTAIN

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
        Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an implanted
        chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.

        On 1/4/08, Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:

        > Updated story
        >
        > http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/01/04/HiltonFound_0105_web.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=13

      • marta_clark
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@...> wrote:

          > Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an
          implanted
          > chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.

          The black lab on Springer New Year's Eve belonged to someone tenting
          near us that night.
        • drodegeb
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark" <marta_clark@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yeah the dog was found 40 miles away and was identified by an
            > implanted
            > > chip. So I suppose it could have been the same dog.
            >
            > The black lab on Springer New Year's Eve belonged to someone tenting
            > near us that night.

            New information is on the CNN website. Unfortunately it doesn't look
            good.

            http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/07/georgia.hiker/index.html?iref=topnews