Re: Speer Hammocks at Salem, IN

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2003
      We had a wonderful time at Cave Capers this weekend in Salem, IN. It
      was a campout gathering of about 450 cavers. Lots of folks got their
      first look at camping hammocks and they were very enthusiastic! It's
      quite rewarding to show folks such a better way to camp--their
      reaction starts with disbelief but soon turns to excitment. We also
      got the chance to make new friendships and renew some old ones...Ed