Re: [Hammock Camping] RE:Hammock Camping] PeaPod tips from Ed Speer and other users, please?

  • Johan van Dijk
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2007
      thanx to all of you.

      Bill for the timing of his testing, since I am currently looking to buy a
      peapod + some more (already in pm to Mr Speer himself....

      Ed (Mr Speer) for all his work, and of course the rest of you for all your
      valuable input.
      Just trying to figure out what else I "need" from somewhere in the states to
      ship it all at once to The Netherlands...

      Unfortunately I won't be able to have it all sorted, sent and awaiting
      arrival before x-mas and that is all my own doing ;-(

      Grtz Johan

      mob: +31 6 44 80 82 63
      email: gonewalkabout2003@...

      http://www.geocities.com/johanvandijk