Another top center zipper sleeping bag

  • xflagstaff9
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      Go to ebay.com and copy and paste: BRAND NEW 5LB DENSITY MEMORY
      FOAM SLEEPING BAG +1Pillow as your search terms.

      This may seem like a heavy sleeping bag but that weight may include
      the vinyl suitcase.

      There is no temperature range given. I have emailed the seller to
      get this information-but, got no response.

      A foam sleeping bag may seem an unusual idea.

      But, if you read THE MAN WHO WALKED THROUGH TIME by Colin Fletcher
      about his hike the length of the Grand Canyon---his favorite sleeping
      bag design was a foam sleeping bag. When released from being packed-
      it popped open and was like sleeping in a coffin-something that took
      getting "used to".

      He lamented that they were no longer available.

      Like many things-when you find something you really like---buy a
      lifetime supply. They'll stop making it next week.

      Exc. that foam rubber deteriorates over the years so a lifetime
      supply would do no good.
    • eilismaura@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
        In a message dated 12/20/07 11:55:43 AM, xflagstaff9@... writes:

        > Go to ebay.com and copy and paste: BRAND NEW 5LB DENSITY MEMORY
        > FOAM SLEEPING BAG +1Pillow as your search terms.
        >
        > This may seem like a heavy sleeping bag but that weight may include
        > the vinyl suitcase.

        Well I will try it -