Re: BIG hammock needed

  • terry_and_pearl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
      Try the Hennessy Safari. That should be plenty big enough. Strictly a
      3 season hammock, but like all the Hennessy hammocks, the bug netting
      is built in. With the Safa4ri you will find that you are laying on
      even more of a diagonal and it is very comfortable. I'm only 5' 11"
      and it is way too big for me, but I love it.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Ross"