RE: [Hammock Camping] BIG hammock needed

  • Billy Chard
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2007
      Jeff
      I am 6-1 and around 200 lbs myself. For a number of years I
      have been using an ENO double nest its long enough for me to have
      plenty of room. They have a larger rain fly and bug net that fits quite
      well
      Check it out at
      http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/double-nest-hammock.html

      Billy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
        Try the Hennessy Safari. That should be plenty big enough. Strictly a
        3 season hammock, but like all the Hennessy hammocks, the bug netting
        is built in. With the Safa4ri you will find that you are laying on
        even more of a diagonal and it is very comfortable. I'm only 5' 11"
        and it is way too big for me, but I love it.

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Ross"