New underquilt?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007
      This was just brought to my attention by a phone call from Germany.
      Does anyone have any info on this hammock underquilt? Is it new, or
      have I just missed hearing about it?

      As always, I'm delighted to see new hammock products on the market--it
      means we all benefit with more choices

      Be sure & check out their tree hugger straps!! Very ingenious!!

      http://highpeakusa.org/sleep_bags/panda.html

      Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks, Inc
    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007
        I don't think it is an under quilt.
        I was looking at it the other day and it appears to be a sleeping
        bag/hammock combo?

        I think Sgt. Rock's forums had some info on it?

        TV

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007
            I saw a pic of one a while ago I think it was a speers hammock, it
            looks like an oversized sleepping bag that wraps around the hammock.