Re: [Hammock Camping] Will I ever get better at setting up?

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 6, 2007
      I do pretty much the same thing, but I set up the fly just how I like
      it, then break it down, leaving
      the stakes in the ground. They're painted with a hi visibility orange
      paint and very easy to see.

      This eliminates the need to find a suitable spot for the stakes
      (sometimes very rocky or very soft ground presents a challenge you don't
      need, in the dark, when it's starting to rain) and tie off taughtline
      hitches.

      Rich